Does it really matter if I am a member or not? What are the benefits? What do I have to do? These are honest questions that we hear a lot when we start talking about church membership. Here at First Baptist we value membership highly.
- Membership admits that we are each necessary parts of the whole.
- Membership admits that we are different, but that we can still work together.
- Membership admits that everything we say and do is rooted in a Biblical foundation of love and commitment to Christ and to another.
- Membership admits that we are responsible to each other.
- Finally, membership admits that there are expectations on each of us.
Made of many parts, but united together in Christ, the church body is only able to function in a healthy and productive way when we are each wholly committed to pursuing the mission of God in this world as a community. If you are considering membership at FBC, the process is simple: come talk to us. We would love to get to know you, to know your family, and to welcome you into ours.